Get My Files Back will allow you to recover critically important documents, or other files, which have been lost by accidental deletion. These files may be lost by emptying the Recycle Bin, or using other deletion actions that bypass the Recycle Bin altogether. Such actions include Windows Shift-Delete, command line deletion, deleting excessively large files or using applications that delete files without the Recycle Bin.
When a file is deleted from the Recycle Bin, or if the recycle bin is bypassed altogether, the file can no longer be recovered by the Windows Operating system. The content of the file still remains on the drive, relatively intact, until the section of the drive it occupies is overwritten by another file.
Get My Files Back identifies the contents of such lost files on
the hard drive and allows you to recover them. If a file has been partially overwritten, Get My Files Back attempts to reconstruct as much of the file as possible with the remaining contents. This will allow you to rescue at least part, if not all, of that recovered file to continue using it as needed.
Here are some key features of “FireLion Get My Files Back”:
· Free Lifetime Customer Support.
· The ability to recover files from on IDE / ATA / SATA / SCSI hard disk drives
· The ability to recover files on removable devices like SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, etc.
· The ability to recover files on internal and external ZIP drives and USB Hard drives.
· Support for large (more than 200 GB) size hard drives.
· Support for FAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems.
· Support for basic and dynamic Volumes
· Support for localized and long filenames
· Supports recovery of compressed, fragmented and encrypted files on NTFS
· Supports advanced search by file name, file date, mask, size range, attributes.
· Supports file and folder recovery to any accessible local or network drive.
· Comes with the power to wipe unused disk space.
· Uses DOD5220.22-M standards to ensure no recoverable files are found.
· Multiple “skins” so can make [FireLion] Get My Files Back look as good as you want it to!